- Crested School Tracksuit top (see photo)
- light blue polo T-shirt
- PLAIN navy Tracksuit bottoms
School Crested Tracksuit Top
Where to Buy
The Crested School Tracksuit Top (new for the school year 2021/22) is available from the school directly. You will receive information about the sale of these and the dates of collection via email from the school. These crested tops cost €25 each.
The school tracksuit top from last year is available in Fennessy’s on William Street, Limerick City. This top is still allowed to be worn in the school this year.
Fennessy’s also stock the light blue T-shirts and plain navy tracksuit bottoms. The staff are great in there and are very helpful.
Do’s and Don’ts
- The uniform looks best if it is accompanied by a pair of dark runners
- We would ask that children do not wear branded hoodies/tracksuit bottoms– these are not part of the uniform.
- In periods of hot weather, it is acceptable for the children to wear plain navy or grey shorts (available in Tesco/Penneys/Heatons etc)- not branded shorts.
- If, for any reason, your child is not wearing their full uniform to school please write a note in your child’s journal explaining why the full uniform is not being worn.